New Faith Communities
New faith communities emerge from engaging new people in new missions, new worship times or locations, new fellowship, or study groups where they can find a relationship with Christ. These new opportunities create avenues for lives to be touched and transformed by God’s grace.
Consider these questions in your ministry setting
- Identify the people in your community who are not coming to your church. How is Christ calling you to be in relationship with them?
- Where are the places that people gather in your community? How have you gone to these areas and shared in conversation?
- How will the relationships you are building in your community shape the ministries you will provide?
- Which of these ministry opportunities have the possibility of becoming a new church?
- How are the relationships you are forming creating missions, justice, and service opportunities?