Transformational worship glorifies God. As God meets us, we find our voice and lives are transformed as our faith grows. Worship sends us to change the world by doing God’s work of service and justice.
Consider these questions in your ministry setting:
- How will the relationships you are forming in your community help you identify new and/or different worship opportunities?
- How can you help each worship opportunity at your church be more inclusive and responsive to you community?
- How can your worship more effectively inspire participants to serve and witness to the world?
- How do you assess and evaluate the quality of the planning, leadership, and worship experience you are providing?
- How is worship calling you to use your voice to transform lives through mission and justice?